This registration is if you are entering the challenge as a team of three. Please read the handbook then wait until all material is ready for the challenge and then register here.
You will need the following:
- Student Name
- Parent/Guardian/Teacher/Adult point person
- We will collect this information as part of the payment process. If it is a different person than who is paying the registration fee, please contact us at [email protected] and/or add a note during the checkout process
- Note: Due to privacy and liability concerns, the parent, guardian, or responsible adult (over 18) must be the account holder at this time.
- Student’s Innovation
- Name of Innovation
- Name(s) of Teammate(s)
- Category (Idea/App/Prototype)
- The problem your idea, app, or prototype solves
- A description of the solution created by your idea, app, or prototype
- An upload of your logbook/journal (.pdf, .doc, etc.)
- An upload of your slide presentation detailing your innovative process as well as the specifics of your idea, app, or prototype. A maximum of six slides. (.ppt, .pdf, etc)
- A YouTube video link for your pitch video.
- Acknowledgement of the community guidelines and parent/guardian agreements.